The Accounts Payable is responsible for issuing payments to vendors in a timely manner.
• Processing of accounts payable invoices from vendors.
• Reconcile vendor statements to A/P ledger.
• Investigate unusual items with vendor, internal supply chain, and receiving.
• Prepare weekly check register, and print checks and submit electronic payments.
• File sales/use tax return.
• Work closely with purchasing, receiving, and other departments.
• Assist with other functions as needed.
Benefits Offered by American Eagle Ready Mix Utah LLC:
· Medical Insurance
· Life Insurance Basic Life & AD&D
· Additional Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· 401(k) with company match
• Strong typing, 10-key and multi-tasking skills
• Strong customer service communication skills through e-mail and phone
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a collaborative office environment daily and sit for extended periods of time
• Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Adobe, Word required
• Internet navigation skills
· Call 801-438-8490 ext 1206 for Human Resources.
· Email Resume to email@example.com
· Visit us in person and fill out an application on the spot
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.
Deliveries as scheduled
Copyright © 2018 American Eagle Ready Mix - All Rights Reserved.