The Accounts Payable is responsible for issuing payments to vendors in a timely manner.
- Processing of accounts payable invoices from vendors.
- Reconcile vendor statements to A/P ledger.
- Investigate unusual items with vendor, internal supply chain, and receiving.
- Prepare weekly check register, and print checks and submit electronic payments.
- File sales/use tax return.
- Work closely with purchasing, receiving, and other departments.
- Assist with other functions as needed.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance Basic Life and AD&D
- Additional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) with company match
- Strong typing, 10-key and multi-tasking skills
- Strong customer service communication skills through e-mail and phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative office environment daily and sit for extended periods of time
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Adobe, Work required
- Internet navigation skills
To Apply, fill out the inquiry below
- Call 801-438-8490 ext 1206 for Human Resources
- Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us in person and fill out an application on the spot.
Deliveries as scheduled
Copyright © 2018 American Eagle Ready Mix - All Rights Reserved.